[Zope-Annce] ZWiki 0.9.4 released
04 Aug 2001 11:17:34 -0700
Please let me know of any major problems. This is the first
widely-announced release in a while, so you may want to peruse
the http://zwiki.org/ChangeLog, http://zwiki.org/ZWikiProblems, etc.
* escaping remote wiki links with ! should now work
* tests have been completely reorganized and updated
* added custom __repr__ from CMFWiki
* refactored code into multiple modules, following CMFWiki.
Encapsulated some functionality in mix-in classes.
* another stx fixup: a single letter followed by a period is no
longer mistaken for a numeric bullet
* fix for one of 0.9.3's stx fixups: spurious html comments no
longer appear in stx examples
* exposed the "zwiki_username_or_ip" utility method, which given
REQUEST returns a best guess for username (authenticated user,
zwiki_username cookie, or ip address)
* experimental "lasttext" and "diff" methods show the text of a page's
last revision and a concise diff with the latest
* bare/noheader/nofooter flags can now also be passed as keyword args
* from WikiForNow: wiki-linking is now inhibited within
- structured text :: examples
- structured text '' quoted code
- html tags.
* append permission now works
* tweaked the anti-decapitation kludge
* added plainhtmldtml mode (DTML + HTML, nothing else)