[Zope-Annce] Re: Zope.org wikis change-restricted for hour or two from *11:00am* today, Jan 16 today, Jan 16

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 12:36:58 -0500 (EST)

The wikis are back.  You may notice some changes - see

http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/WikiForNow/WikiForNowDevelopments

for details.  I'm continuing to adjust the "regulations", controlling who
can do what in the wikis, so don't expect changes you make to them to
hold, for the moment.  I'll post another note when that's done - other
than that, you can edit and otherwise mess with the pages.

Ken