[Zope-Annce] SmartSections 0.1.0 released

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 01:11:16 -0500

Hello everyone,

Okay, all good things are three, so here is the last announcement. I also
put SmartSections up on the server. Even though it is a big construction
place, I thought you might want to look at it.

Smart Section allows the End User which cannot write HTML code to design
sites online. This is in particular in CMS solutions very useful., but it's
really hard to describe what it is. It is simpler to just install and use it.

Currently, the SmartSections behave very similar to iuveno's Kontentor
iPages, but this time it is written in Python with as little overhead as
possible and it is blazing fast as far as we can tell.

IMPORTANT: SmartSections requires OrderedFolder!

Download: http://www.zope.org/Members/srichter/Products/Products/SmartSections

Have fun playing with these new tools and PLEASE feel free to contact me!

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter