[Zope-Annce] iuveno AG only Zope company at CeBIT

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 02:25:23 -0600

Hello everyone,

iuveno AG, known from Linuxtag 2000 in Stuttgart and SYSTEMS in Munich,
will be at CeBIT in Hall 16, Booth B64 as part of Bayern innovativ. As it
is known to us, we are the only exhibitor presenting products based on Zope
there. If you just joined the Zope community or if you are already a
profound Zope developer, feel free to come by our booth and chat with us.

People you may know from the Zope community:
Joachim Werner, CEO of iuveno. He presented his "active box system" before
and gave a tutorial at Linuxtag. He also offered his booth at SYSTEMS as
the Zope meeting point.
Me, Stephan Richter ... Well, I don't know what I am known for. Maybe for
the crazy idea to have a ZopeCon at Linuxtag? ;-)

So, if you are planning to come to CeBIT, feel free to drop by our booth.
If you just want to come to meet us and chat with us then that is even
better. :-)

PS: If you are planning to have a longer Business-related meeting with us,
please contact Sven Laue at sven.laue@iuveno-net.de or me at
srichter@cbu.edu to make an appointment.

Regards,
Stephan