[Zope-Annce] Virtual Host Folder 0.1.0

Gary Poster Gary Poster" <garyposter@earthlink.net
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 12:43:52 -0500

I'm excited to announce the release of the first beta of the Virtual Host
Folder, a product building on and intending to replace the Virtual Host
Monster by Evan Simpson (in his SiteAccess package) and modified by iMeme.

It includes the great basic functionality of the VHM as well as grouping of
domain mappings into host objects, regular expression mapping, dynamic regex
group template mapping, flexible mostly-standard Zope interface, property
tab for each host, help files, and many other goodies.  A Zope 2.4+ product.
Tested only behind Apache.

Please try it out:
http://www.zope.org/Members/poster/VHF

First Beta: class interface in flux/not yet using explicit declaration.
Everything I can find so far works except the registration of the help file
needed by the Virtual Host configure page--ideas, anyone?  Meanwhile, glance
at VHF_Configure.stx for help with that part of the system.

Gary Poster