[Zope-Annce] New release of ZDataQueryKit

Adrian Hungate adrian@haqa.co.uk
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 00:05:49 +0100

I have just upload the newest release of my visual data query and reporting
solution - ZDataQueryKit.

This release includes fixes to a number of bugs, and I have finally got the
DataCombiner working properly (I hope).

Among the changes in this version are:

 * Fixed ZDataCombiner - It now works, but it does not support OUTER joins
yet

 * ZDataCombiner generates "virtual SQL" to aid debugging (Of ZDataQueryKit
and your code!)

 * Corrected INNER/OUTER testing in all Visual types

 * Fixed bug where ZDataCombiners lost their datasources

 * Fixed bug that prevented creation/editing of Visual Queries on Zope < 2.4

 * Changed ZRT to allow table width as a property.

 * Fixed another bug that prevented associating ZRT with a datasource.

 * Fixed bug that prevented displaying with standard headers if the headers
where ZPT objects (CMF/Plone).

Get your hands on the latest release here:
http://www.zope.org/Members/haqa/ZDataQueryKit

The full change log is here:
http://www.zope.org/Members/haqa/ZDataQueryKit/changes

Adrian...