[Zope-Annce] Zwiki 0.13 released
Sun, 01 Dec 2002 08:28:48 -0800
Zwiki version 0.13.0 is out. Bugfixes, more solid CMF & Plone support,
wikimail enhancements, skins re-organization.
Download: http://zwiki.org or http://zope.org/Members/simon/ZWiki
and check http://zwiki.org/KnownIssues .
Zwiki 0.13.0 2002-12-01
Bugfixes, more solid CMF & Plone support, wikimail enhancements,
If you have mailin set up and find replies going to the default
page instead of the originating page, see IssueNo0376.
* rename CMFInstall.py to cmf_install_zwiki.py
* CMF skin support. zwiki_cmf is a lightweight CMF skin for zwiki;
zwiki_orig is a CMF skin that looks like zwiki's standard UI
* fix edit permission in CMF (IssueNo0366)
* fix a timezones error when in CMF
* make wiki folder & page management work in cmf/plone
* catalog lookup changed: look for a CMF portal_catalog;
look for SITE_CATALOG on page and containing folder only
* when creating a Wiki Page in CMF, allow the standard_page_type
folder property to control it's page_type.
* hide user options when in CMF
* look up destination page in the recipient's real name (first);
mailouts will encode the source page in the reply-to's real name.
This should make addressing and replying more natural.
* allow subject headings in mail and web comments. (To set the subject
from a web comment, use an initial one-line paragraph that is bold
(using '** or < b>') and no longer than 100 characters.)
Subjects are saved as edit log note and vice versa.
* generate a mailout when pages are created
* mailin page creation fixes
* mailin: handle freeform page names
* mailin: work even when default page is not found, as long as
there's at least one wiki page in the folder.
* mailin: add some failure logging
* look for 'mailin_policy' property instead of 'posting_policy';
the latter is still supported but deprecated
* don't use < hr> in comment headings
Skins and wiki content
* clean out & reorganize templates and default content under
* new unified RecentChanges implementation; use SITE_CATALOG,
remove hard-coded zwiki.org
* wiki links to pages with accented names (and freeform names in
general if standard_error_message is not present ?) were not working
* parent wiki links were generating an error
* workaround for zope 2.6 stx+dtml breakage (IssueNo0270)
* fix for "some permissions had errors" (IssueNo0358)
* fix title changing in ZMI Edit tab (IssueNo0280)
* increase the added and removed lines truncation limits for diffs
and mailouts (to 200 and 20 lines respectively)
* ZWikiPage class initialization fix; fixes an event log file
warning (and.. ?)
* auto-upgrade WikiForNow pages
* log messages at BLATHER priority instead of DEBUG, and don't
require the Z_DEBUG_MODE or ZWIKI_DEBUG variable any more