[Zope-Annce] User Group Mailing Lists for All!
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:22:17 -0800 (PST)
User Group Mailing Lists for All!
iMeme <http://www.imeme.net>, ZPugDC <http://www.zpug.org>, and beehive North
America <http://www.beehiveNA.com> would like to extend our Mailman install
and our Domain Name (lists.zpug.org) to those of you who are:
* Running a Zope User Group or Zope Python User Group.
* Starting a Zope User Group or Zope Python User Group.
* Starting a regional virtual User Group -- list only.
* Starting a cool Skin, Product, or other Zope Project List.
* Running a cool Skin, Product, or other Zope Project List.
So, if you have these sorts of requirements and need and want a list such as
this, please let me know via email and we will hash it out.
Part two, of course, is the web presence -- we will be offering the equiv. of
boston.zpug.org, nyc.zpug.org, bay.zpug.org and sf.zpug.org -- but that will
not be right now...
Thanks a lot for all the cool things I got to see and discuss at Python 10
chris abraham <firstname.lastname@example.org> +1 202-452-7442 tel
po box 15163 washington, dc 20003-0163 +1 703-995-0409 fax
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Sports - Coverage of the 2002 Olympic Games