[Zope-Annce] CMF Deployment 1.0 beta1
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:15:03 -0700
This tool allows for static deployment of a CMF
site to multiple target systems akin to the deployment
features of advanced commerical CMS systems like interwoven
- Allows for custom skins for deployment separate then
content management interface.
- allows for business logic to filter deployed content
using TALES expressions and Python Scripts
- Pluggable Deployment Strategies (Incremental, Full)
- Pluggable Deployment Protocols, (currently RsyncSSH)
- retraction of deployed content (using RsyncSSH protocol)
- Deployment to multiple servers
- Merging of DirectoryView (skin) resources into
- Provides for Mime and Extension mapping to content
- Provides for configurable URI Resolving of internal links
within rendered content.
- extensive statistics gathering and logging frameworks
- and many more.
this feature set describes the 1.0.0-beta1 version.
"Kapil Thangavelu":mailto://email@example.com - Author
I'd like to thank alan runyaga for much dicussion
and feedback on this tool. It has benefited greatly
from his insights.
I'd like to thank my employer for allowing
me to opensource this tool that was developed at
their cost. Without companies and clients such as
them the open source world would be a much poorer