[Zope-Annce] Releasing ZopeTree 1.2

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp@weitershausen.de
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:28:27 +0200

Hello everybody,

I am releasing ZopeTree 1.2. ZopeTree is a light-weight and easy-to-use
tree implementation, mainly designed for use in ZPTs. I wrote ZopeTree
because I found ZTUtils.Tree too complicated and not flexible enough.

Changes since 1.1:

   * Added optional 'expanded_nodes' argument to ZopeTree constructor.
     Thanks to Jean Jordaan for suggesting this.

   * Changed signature of TreeObjectWrapper constructor. 'path' is an
     optional argument now.
     Warning: If you are using TreeObjectWrapper, you will have to update
     your PageTemplates!

   * Added collapse() method to ZopeTree.Node.

There is no explicit README file, but you should be able to read
everything from the interfaces. The product also comes with two example
PageTemplates.

You may download ZopeTree at:
http://www.zope.org/Members/philikon/ZopeTree

Regards,