[Zope-Annce] ImageTag_CorePatch 0.2 and ESMTPMailHost 2.6.0
marc at bowery.com
Tue Dec 30 11:52:37 EST 2003
Updated two products, both available at
* this product gives you on-the-fly host-side image decimation,
without any additional API's (unless you want to use thumb()), with
*all* types based on Image, including setting cache headers for
optimized caching by squid, clients, httpcache, etc.
* Version 0.2
* fixed 'tags' line (thanks to Philip Aylesworth for pointing this
* changed the name to CorePatch intead of HotFix based on some valid
bitching and moaning :)
* added an optional 'imtype' param to thumb() which allows you to
the image type of the thumb (e.g. JPEG, GIF, PNG)
* this product is a drop-in replacement for MailHost, which gives you
access to ESMTP mail hosts, which regrettably is not the only kind
still running on the net.
* version 2.6.0
* based on MailHost from Zope 2.6.2
* Made Password field 'password' type (non visible) in form.
* any products that set fields in MailHost - I simply added two
parameters - smtp_userid, smtp_pass... so you can check for those and
add them to your change forms (that means you, plone! :)
More information about the Zope-Announce