[Zope-Annce] Zwiki 0.15 released
Sat, 01 Feb 2003 11:33:01 -0800
Minor bugfixes and some changes to wikimail behaviour.
If you're doing mailin, don't forget to re-save your external
method after installing this release.
* don't store page names in recipient real name. This seems to
create more confusion than it solves. mailin.py's checkrecipient
option is now off by default, and the line in Mail.py:sendMailTo()
which puts the page name in mailouts' reply-to is commented out.
* don't recognize bare wiki names in mailin subjects - only page
names enclosed in brackets. Explicit is better than implicit.
More details on http://zwiki.org/WikiMailDiscussion, please
comment there if you don't agree with these changes.
* non-headed comments were sending error reports to mail_admin
Skins and content
* default: some fixes for valid HTML (Pieter Biemond, IssueNo0399)
* default, zwiki_orig: increase max quote size in header to 300
* leave unknown link titles blank instead of showing "xxx zwiki bug"
* a comment's subject (explicit from a field or inlined) is now
used for the transaction log regardless of the use_heading checkbox.
More information: http://zwiki.org/KnownIssues , http://zwiki.org .