[Zope-Annce] Releasing RevisionManager 1.0rc4

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp@weitershausen.de
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 16:36:14 +0100

Hello everbody,

once again I am proud to announce a RevisionManager release. Again many
small bugs have been fixed. Thanks to all those who have reported them.

Most important changes are:

* The items in the 'Status' tab are now sorted by their relative path by
   default. Like with folders, by clicking on a column header, the list
   will be sorted by this column.

* Fixed a bug that would make RevisionManager crash when handling large
   files or images.

* Adding objects to the repository should work much faster now when
   adding a large amount of files. Binary files are now detected and
   added with the '-kb' flag to CVS.

See CHANGES.txt for further information.

I consider RC4 very stable and hope that this will be the last RC before
1.0. Please tell me whether it has succeeded or failed on your Zope
installation (don't forget to make backups, though).

You may download it at:
http://www.zope.org/Members/philikon/RevisionManager

Cheers,

Phil