[Zope-Annce] MailBoxer 2.2 released
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:45:27 +0100
Happy Birthday, MailBoxer...:)
his first birthday... and so I decided to release MailBoxer 2.2, the
most powerful toolbox for implementing mailinglist-applications with Zope!
What is a MailBoxer?
MailBoxer is a lightweight ZOPE-Product to run mailinglists,
newsletters and mailarchives. Its main idea is to give you an
extensible framework for building mailinglist-based applications
with the power of ZOPE. Out of the box it provides a full featured
Do you want to see MailBoxer in action? "Have a look at the archive of
firstname.lastname@example.org mirrored with
- Added automatic bounce-detection (taken from Mailman; many
thanks to the author Barry A. Warsaw!) &
created management-interface for easy bounce-handling.
- Introduced several new handlers for customizing
- Improved snipping quotations, signatures etc. in mail-threads
- Fixed security-issues with some public methods (esp. pin).
- Some speedups and code cleanups.