[Zope-Annce] Zope News Jan 27 2002

Stefane Fermigier sf@nuxeo.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 17:30:42 +0000 (UTC)

george donnelly  <george@zettai.net> wrote:

>     SolutionLinux 2003
>
>       The Zope Europe Association has organized a pavilion of Zope
>       companies and organizations for SolutionsLinux 2003, Paris, Feb
>       4-6.  Participants include Ingeniweb, PilotSystems, Logilab,
>       Cocof, Zope and Python Job Mart, University of Savoie, and
>       Zopera.  In conjunction with the pavilion, there is a second
>       Zope 3 UI Sprint in Paris during the same week.
>
>         http://www.zope-europe.org/sl2003/

Nuxeo will also be there, just 3 meters from the Zope pavilion, across
the alley.

We're going to showcase Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server 2.2 (the
2.2beta2 of which we quitely announced this week) and the new groupware
features from the GroupZope project (to be released as a CPS add-on).

We're also going to give a tutorial about Zope / CMF / CPS during the
technical sessions.

More info:  http://www.nuxeo.com/news/37

See you next week !

  S.

--
Stéfane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps