[Zope-Annce] Zope 2.7.0b1 Released
21 Jul 2003 14:11:26 -0400
Zope 2.7.0 represents a concentration on software configuration and
installation improvement over older versions. It requires Python 2.2.3.
You may download Zope 2.7.0b1 from Zope.org:
Users should note that Python 2.2.3 is now the required platform.
No binaries for platforms other than win32 will be offered for this
Particular features of interest in Zope 2.7.0:
- DBTab integration (mounted databases for Zope).
- New logging module support.
- ./configure; make; make install installation
- configuration-file-driven configuration
- integration of ReStructuredText
- OrderedFolder support
- Many bugxfixes
For more information on what is new in this release, see the CHANGES.txt
and HISTORY.txt files for the release:
For more information on the available Zope releases, guidance for
selecting the right distribution and installation instructions, please