[Zope-Annce] ZopeMag Issue 5 is out!

mark pratt mark@zopemag.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:12:44 +0200

--Apple-Mail-2--1042814400

Hi,

We are pleased to announce to this list that ZopeMag Issue 5 is out!

See the letter from our Editor to read what we are publishing this=20
quarter.

http://www.zopemag.com/Issue005/Section_Editor/editor.html

Peruse our Table of Contents to get a more information on each of the=20
Zope documentation
nuggets we are publishing.

http://www.zopemag.com/Issue005/index.html

Check out a free:

- Article on "Revision Manager"
- Product Review of "Epoz"

and if your hungry for more check out our special "Summer of Zope=20
Promotion"

http://www.zopemag.com/sub.html

  where you can save a bundle and get access to one of a kind articles=20=

like:

- Zope and SOAP
- Zope 3
- Converting the State of Hawaii Governor=92s Website to Plone

Check out our FAQ if you have questions or contact us.

Regards,

Mark

ZopeMag - the only (online) Magazine devoted to Zope

Do you iChatAV? If you have a question or a comment
about ZopeMag you can contact me via my .mac name
"endlos".=

--Apple-Mail-2--1042814400

Hi,

We are pleased to announce to this list that ZopeMag Issue 5 is out!

See the letter from our Editor to read what we are publishing this
quarter.

http://www.zopemag.com/Issue005/Section_Editor/editor.html

Peruse our Table of Contents to get a more information on each of the
Zope documentation=20

nuggets we are publishing.

http://www.zopemag.com/Issue005/index.html

Check out a free:

- Article on "Revision Manager"=20

- Product Review of "Epoz"

and if your hungry for more check out our special "Summer of Zope
Promotion"

http://www.zopemag.com/sub.html

 where you can save a bundle and get access to one of a kind articles
like:

- Zope and SOAP

- Zope 3

Governor=92s Website to Plone=20