[Zope-Annce] Infrae is looking for developer
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:49:31 +0200
Infrae is looking for developer
Infrae is an open source software development company based in
Rotterdam, the Netherlands. We develop Zope and Python software. Our
main product is the Silva authoring and publishing system that is
based on Zope. For more about Infrae and what we do, see:
We are looking for a developer in the Netherlands, or a European Union
citizen who is willing to relocate to the Netherlands.
We are primarily looking for an excellent Python developer with a good
grounding in open source development practices. Knowledge of Zope is
strongly desired. Experience with XML technologies is also a strong
- In-depth knowledge of the Python language.
- In-depth experience with Zope.
- Experience with XML technologies such as SAX, DOM, XML schema
technologies, XPath, XSLT.
- Team player.
- Comfortable working in a Linux-based environment.
- Good understanding of, and preferably experience with, open source
style development practices.
- Experience with version control systems (such as CVS).
- Understanding of agile development practices.
- Experience with other programming languages is a strong plus.
- Fluent in the English language. Good writing skills in that
- Work in a company that is focused on Python and Zope.
- Work with open source technologies all day.
- Work on open source software.
- Interesting development challenges.
- Flexible working environment.