[Zope-Annce] FYI - Zope TurboIntranet training April 28 - May 1

Brian Lloyd brian@zope.com
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 17:13:30 -0500

Hi all -

(I'm copying this to the zope list since some who have asked for
more information have made the point that they don't watch the
zope-announce list.)

We've received a lot of feedback from the community over time about
the desire for more advanced Zope training options. We are happy to
now be able to offer Zope TurboIntranet training, which combines a
professional product (with source code) with advanced training that
covers Zope, the CMF architecture and the intranet product itself.

For those that may be interested, a ZTI class is coming up April 28 -
May 1. More info is available at:

http://www.zope.com/ZTICommunityAnnounce

Please send questions or requests for more info to training@zope.com
rather than me directly. Flames can go to me directly :^)

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com