[Zope-Annce] RE: [ZODB-Dev] ZODB 3.2 beta 1 released

Tim Peters tim@zope.com
Fri, 30 May 2003 18:42:52 -0400

[Jeremy Hylton]
> I'm pleased to announce the release of ZODB 3.2 beta 1.  We have
> completed all the new features planned for ZODB 3.2 and have wrung
> out a number of bugs.  I expect this release is still a bit rough, so
> I expect to do another beta release.

> This release of ZODB has been tested with Python 2.1.3, 2.2.3, and
> 2.3b1.

Note that Python 2.2.3 hasn't been released yet -- but will be later
tonight.  2.2.3 contains more than 40 bugfixes to 2.2.2, many of which are
important to Zope, ZEO and ZODB.  Watch for Barry's announcement on
python-announce!