[Zope-Annce] [Ann] ManagableIndex 0.2
dieter at handshake.de
Thu Nov 6 15:45:57 EST 2003
"ManagableIndex" is a framework to develop managable indexes:
you define via the Zope Management Interface,
* how values are determined; especially whether or not acquisition
should be used.
* which values should be ignored
* what standardization should be applied (if any)
It comes with managable "Field-" and "KeywordIndex".
This is a bugfix release.
* I had forgotten an essential optimization (in "index_object"):
an object was reindexed even if its value had not changed
* Work around silly "OOSet" equality check ("OOSet" uses
(Python object) identity rather than standard set equality)
More information about the Zope-Announce