[Zope-Annce] Announce: Zope 2.7.0 beta 3 released
brian at zope.com
Tue Nov 18 14:27:46 EST 2003
Zope 2.7.0 represents a concentration on software configuration
and installation improvement over older versions.
Note that Zope 2.7 now requires Python 2.3.2.
You may download Zope 2.7.0b3 from Zope.org at:
Particular features of interest in Zope 2.7.0:
- DBTab integration (mounted databases for Zope).
- New logging module support.
- ./configure; make; make install installation
- configuration-file-driven configuration
- integration of ReStructuredText
- OrderedFolder support
- Many bugxfixes
For more information on what is new in this release, see the CHANGES.txt
and HISTORY.txt files for the release:
For more information on the available Zope releases, guidance for selecting
the right distribution and installation instructions, please see:
Brian Lloyd brian at zope.com
V.P. Engineering 540.361.1716
Zope Corporation http://www.zope.com
More information about the Zope-Announce