[Zope-Annce] MyMediaManager 1.3rc1 released !

Gitte Wange gitte at mmmanager.org
Mon Oct 6 06:40:30 EDT 2003

MM Manager is pleased to announce a new release of My Media Manager!
This release includes server plugins for both Real Media, Windows Media and
Quicktime.

In this release we have improved the GUI so it should be even more easy to
use. And as usual we have fixed some minor bugs (a bug in getIcon in
MediaEvent.py made the product break in Plone - this has also been fixed!)

We hope that the community will use this release and report any bugs they may
find either in our collector or at our mailing list (find these at our
website: http://www.mmmanager.org)

This release candidate should be stable to use but it misses some feedback
from our community before we will label it as the final release.

The release candidate can be found at
http://zope.org/Members/gittew/MyMediaManager/MyMediaManager-1.3rc1/

My Media Manager is a free set of online management- and publishing-tools,
which enables you to administer streaming media content on one or several
media servers, through your standard webbrowser. My Media Manager is
developed by MM Manager.org

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte at mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

Text areas must die, text areas must die.

    -- Ethan Mindlace Fremen: IPC10, Zope 3 Management Interface BOF.