[Zope-Annce] Initial release of PLAC !

Gitte Wange gitte at mmmanager.org
Mon Oct 6 09:54:43 EDT 2003

PLAC 0.1rc1 (Portal Layout And Configuration) has been released !

MM Manager is pleased to announce the first, initial release of PLAC.

With PLAC you are able to control the look'n'feel of your CMF Portal, decide
what portal types your members are able to create with an easy-to-use
clickable interface, and have easy access to mangement pages as a Manager.

PLAC is a collection of 3 other CMF Products: CMFPortalLayout, CMFTypeFilter
and CMFConfig. Even though we have packaged the 3 products, they work just
great alone (without any of the other products installed).

All the products can be downloaded at http://www.zope.org/Members/gittew/PLAC

More info about MM Manager.org is available at the MM Manager.org website:
http://www.mmmanager.org

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte at mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

Somebody asked me how to pronounce "Gisle" the other day,
I told them I pronouce it "God." :^)

    -- Chris McDonough talking about Gisle Aas,
       developer of Zope-Perl, 25 Jan 2001