[Zope-Annce] miniGuide to Zope Sprinting

Mark Pratt mark at beehive-eu.com
Fri Sep 12 16:36:23 EDT 2003

Hi,

ZopeMag is pleased to announce the release of the miniGuide to Zope
Sprinting
by Albertas Algejevas:

www.zopemag.com/Guides/miniGuide_ZopeSprinting.html

miniGuides are designed to be short and to the point Guides to a
particular subject.

This miniGuide should concisely explain what a Zope Sprint is and how
to prepare
for one -- if you think we missed something send us some feedback ;-)

Enjoy!

Regards,

Mark
ZopeMag - the only (online) Magazine devoted to Zope

Do you iChatAV? If you have a question or a comment
about ZopeMag you can contact me via my .mac name
"markpratt".