[Zope-Annce] Europython news update 14 april 2004

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Wed Apr 14 12:51:42 EDT 2004

Europython news update
======================

- Due to our earlier delays, we have decided to push the deadline for
submitting talks until the 26th of April. While we have a nice set of
proposals in several tracks, there are some that neeed a boost. Submit
your talk today!

- Early Bird registration is open, as is registration for cheap
accomodation. Deadline for both of these is 1 May 2004. This deadline
will not move.

- Our keynote speakers will be Guido van Rossum and Mark Shuttleworth.
If you don't know who Mark Shuttleworth is, find out at
http://www.markshuttleworth.com/.
If you don't know who Guido van Rossum is, you really need to come to
Europython to find out.

About Europython

Europython is a community Python and Zope conference that is now in
its third year. It will be held in Göteborg, Sweden from 7 June 2004
until 9 June 2004. There will be many tracks, tutorials, sprints, good
food, good weather and lots of fun. Göteborg offers lots of fun things
to do, so it is a good opportunity to bring your family.

Find out more at http://www.europython.org