[Zope-Annce] CPS 3.3.0 (devel branch) released

Stefane Fermigier sf at nuxeo.com
Tue Dec 14 12:27:25 EST 2004

                       CPS 3.3.0 (devel branch) released

   CPS 3.3.0 has been released. This is the first devel release since CPS
   3.2.0 (stable) was released in september 2004.

   Of course, the development has been available in real time using CVS:
     * http://cvs.nuxeo.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/CPS3/
     * http://cvstrac.nuxeo.org/

What's new in CPS 3.3.0 ?

     * CPSCore refactoring
     * I18n of content (multilingual documents and containers)
     * Start of CPSSkins integration
     * More unit tests, including regression tests
     * Stack workflow
     * OpenOffice.org integration
     * CPSUserFolder now does everything that NuxUserGroups used to do
     * Lots of CPSSkins work (full CPSSkins integration to be done in CPS
       3.3.1)
     * Webmail improvements
     * TypeMaker improvements
     * Calendar improvements
     * Subscriptions improvements
     * Numerous XHTML / CSS fixes
     * Zope 2.8 and CMF 1.5 compatibility fixes (must be tested!)
     * Many more (more than 2000 commits since CPS 3.2.0)

Download urls

   We have made two packages:
   CPS-3.3.0.tar.gz for CPS 3.3.0 with CMF 1.4.7 and
   CPS-3.3.0-cmf15.tar.gz for CPS 3.3.0 with CMF 1.5.0. We only have
   made extensive tests with the former. We expect, however, to switch to
   CMF 1.5 when releasing CPS 3.3.1.  We need your help in testing CPS
   3.3 with CMF 1.5 to ensure that CPS 3.3.1 doesn't have bugs related to
   the CMF 1.4 to 1.5 switch.
   The packages are available here:
   http://zope.org/Members/nuxeo/Products/CPS3/CPS-3.3.0/folder_contents

About CPS

   Nuxeo CPS is an extensive collaborative Web content management system
   (CMS) implemented on top of Zope and the CMF, that enables
   organizations to easily, quickly and efficiently implement
   collaborative portals (intranet, extranet or internet) and
   workflow-oriented business applications. Nuxeo CPS has already been
   adopted by major accounts in the Administration (French Ministries of
   Interior, of Culture, of Finance, of Justice, French Atomic Energy
   Commission...), in the private sector (Groupe Suez,
   STMicroelectronics...) and by the major french IT consultancies
   (Capgemini, Unilog, Steria, Transiciel...). CPS is developped by
   Nuxeo and a community of contributors.

Thanks

   Many thanks to the CPS3 developers, testers, translators around the
   world. Special thanks to Jean-Marc Orliaguet.

--
Stéfane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps