[Zope-Annce] [ANN] PloneCollectorNG 1.1.0 beta2 released
andreas at andreas-jung.com
Sun Jan 4 04:57:51 EST 2004
I am pleased to announce the release of
PloneCollectorNG 1.1.0 beta 2(PCNG)
PCNG is a bugtracking system for Plone. It is based on the concepts and
ideas of CMFCollector and CMFCollectorNG but it is a complete re-write.
PCNG is a very generic and open framework (you can configure nearly
This release **REQUIRES Archetypes AT 1.3**. **Older Archetypes versions
(including 1.2.1) WILL NOT WORK**. This major step was necessary because
a lot Archetypes hacks in PCNG 1.0.0 were backported to Archetypes CVS/HEAD.
This release also breaks compatibility with portal_forms. CMFFormController
is now mandatory.
There is a risk that this release might break an existing PCNG instance.
So BACKUP YOUR DATA first. The goal for 1.1.0 final is to be compatible
with exisitings installations so please let me know if there are any
Changes since 1.1.0 beta 1:
- Any comment of the transcript can be used as quoted source for a new
- pdfwriter: misc. fixes for handling comments
- pdfwriter: added comments for images; added references
- added FI, NL translations
- fixed problem adding issue reference inside when using virtual
- misc UI tweaks and fixes for better usability
PloneCollectorNG is fully internationalized. If you want PCNG to support
that translate the catalog file (i18n folder) to your language and submit
it to me.
Documentation Wiki: http://www.zope.org/Members/ajung/PloneCollectorNG
More information about the Zope-Announce