[Zope-Annce] Upcoming Meetings for Zope/Python Users of Washington, DC

Joel Burton joel at joelburton.com
Tue Jul 13 10:17:40 EDT 2004

The newly-formed Zope/Python Users Group of DC announces our upcoming
meeting schedule:

Mo Jul 19: Zope -- presentation on Archetypes by Joel Burton

Th Aug  5: Python -- no topic yet

Mo Aug 16: Zope -- no topic yet

Th Sep  2: Python -- no topic yet

Mo Sep 20: Zope -- no topic yet

The hot topics that users at the first meeting were most interested in
include: Plone skinning, Zope/Plone performance, Python + XML, Text
processing with Python, and Zope development, so expect that we'll fill
in these topics ASAP with presentations like these.

Our meetings take place at 7pm in the large conference room of Porter
Novelli,a marketing/communications firm located in downtown DC at 1909 K
Street (right off the red and orange/blue Metro lines, and close to many
bus lines).

We'll be meeting on the first Thursday and third Monday of each month.
A full schedule of our meetings, talks, and plans are at our web site at
http://www.zpugdc.org. To receive announcements about upcoming meetings,
and to contribute to our group, please join our mailing list (send a
message with the *subject* 'subscribe' to zpugdc at lists.zpugdc.org, or
sign up at the site.)

If you have questions, you can reach us at info at zpugdc.org.

Thanks!