[Zope-Annce] [ANN] Epoz 0.8.3 released
maik.jablonski at uni-bielefeld.de
Thu Jul 29 04:58:56 EDT 2004
I've just released a new version of Epoz (0.8.3) - the
cross-browser-wysiwyg-editor for Zope & Plone.
Update is recommended for all Plone-Users (and of course for all
non-Plone-Users as well...;), because an important bug was fixed when
using the portal_factory (http://plone.org/collector/3243).
Download Epoz: http://mjablonski.zope.de/Epoz
- added a FAQ. Pleae read it before asking questions...
- added label for html-source-switch, because many people asked for
it. Hope this helps clearing up the meaning of the little checkbox
below the wysiwyg-area...
- added translations for tidy-messages in the browser-status-bar to
en & de. Please note: Don't use any entities if you want to translate,
because the browser-status-bar doesn't support entities!
- Fixed bug: missing form_path in epoz_script_widget caused problems
when using portal_factory in Plone. Thanks to Danny Bloemendaal (for
detecting the problem) and Geoff Davis for patch! Added a check to
wysiwyg_support to detect document-creation via portal_factory.
- Fixed bug: the Epoz-Iframe in epoz_script_widget wasn't loaded via
an absolute url, so browsers could complain when running Epoz via https.
Enjoy the sunshine...:)
More information about the Zope-Announce