[Zope-Annce] CPS 3.1.1 (devel branch) released
sf at nuxeo.com
Wed Jun 2 00:53:31 EDT 2004
CPS 3.1.1 (devel branch) released
CPS 3.1.1 (development branch) has been released
CPS 3.1.1 (development branch) is an intermediate release that takes
place in the development process of the future stable release of CPS3,
which will be CPS 3.2.0 (stable branch). It is fairly stable, and most
of the products are currently used in production, but, except for unit
tests which are usually written along the code, it has not received yet
a thourough QA process. Some API may also change until CPS 3.2.
It has been tested and should work on Zope 2.6.1, 2.6.4, 2.7.0 and
2.7.1b1 (except that unit tests don't work, but it's a Zope bug, known
to be corrected in the b2). It includes the new CMF 1.4.4, CPSSkins
2.0rc1 <http://www.medic.chalmers.se/~jmo/CPS/> as well as several other
Since CPS 3.1.0, the following changes have been made:
* Search performance and scalability has been greatly improved;
* the subscription and notification subsystem is now stable;
* work on better content i18n has started;
* various UI improvements have been made;
* the forum has been refactored to use shemas and layouts;
* work on improving the directory subsystem has started;
* CPSSkins 2.0rc1 has been included.
Stéfane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps
Gestion de contenu web / portail collaboratif / groupware / open source!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 307 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-announce/attachments/20040602/26587b73/sf.vcf
More information about the Zope-Announce