[Zope-Annce] MailBoxer 3.2 released
maik.jablonski at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Mar 14 12:13:37 EST 2004
today I've released MailBoxer 3.2 - the mailinglist- / newsletter- /
mailarchive-framework for Zope.
What is a MailBoxer?
MailBoxer is a lightweight ZOPE-Product to run mailinglists,
newsletters and mailarchives. Its main idea is to give you an
extensible framework for building mailinglist-based applications
with the power of ZOPE. Out of the box it provides a full featured
MailBoxer runs all mailinglists of the "German Zope User
If you want to see zope at zope.org mirrorerd by MailBoxer, please visit
- added authentication-handler to smtp2zope.py; protected all
public-manage-methods with 'View'-permission. Should be useful
if you want a more secured MailBoxer. You can now call the
smtp2zope.py with an additional authorization
or set the authorization directly in smtp2zope.py.
Thanks to Steve McMahon for ideas and patches!!!
- added additional wrappers called setMailBoxerMailProperty (wraps
manage_addProperty) and catalogMailBoxerMail (wraps catalob_object)
for making it easier to derive own subclassed MailBoxers. Thanks to
Alexandre Fernandez from Nuxeo for pointing me to this!
- fixed bug: bounce-detection for mails with an empty returnpath
was broken. Thanks to Nate Aune for helping me tracking this down!!!
- fixed minor bug in mail_(un)subscribe. Mail-From-Header wasn't
mime decoded in mail-body.
- fixed minor bug: no Content-type was set for manage_moderateMail.
More information about the Zope-Announce