[Zope-Annce] CPS 3.0.3 released featuring major speed improvements
sf at nuxeo.com
Tue May 25 01:01:23 EDT 2004
CPS 3.0.3 released featuring major speed improvements
CPS 3.0.3 (stable branch) has been released today featuring minor
bugfixes and major speed improvements in the search algorithm
(backported from the devel branch). Please read the CHANGES below if
you want to upgrade from a CPS 3.0.x installation.
* WARNING I: search.py return brains instead of proxies, if you use
search.py you must use getObject() to get the proxy from a brain
* getContentInfo.py has been modified to handle brains if you have
customize this script you need to propagate this change.
* Backport of CPS3.1.x search optimisation
* CPSSkins 2.0rc1 is included
* #333: folder_localrole_form is accessible without authentication.
"Change permissions" permission is now required, as for the
* Protect the underneath search script the same way.
* Fix behaviour of folder_localrole_form under IE when typing Enter
for submitting (Partly closes #209). Thanks to Vincent Fiack.
* After registering, change GET authentication link to POST button,
thus avoiding having the password appearing in the URL.
* Make Localizer changes absolute to portal (Thanks J.-M.
Please register to the cps-devel or cps-users mailing list if
you need some help for upgrading your application.
Stéfane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps
Gestion de contenu web / portail collaboratif / groupware / open source!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 307 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-announce/attachments/20040525/0bdcf7ed/sf.vcf
More information about the Zope-Announce