[Zope-Annce] Zwiki 0.48 released, news
simon at joyful.com
Thu Dec 1 22:18:52 EST 2005
Zwiki is a powerful, easy to use and administer, GPL wiki engine for
Zope 2. It works in both standard Zope and CMF/Plone. Version 0.48 has
been released at http://zwiki.org . More useful urls are at the end of
Very quiet month in Zwiki-land; I've been paying the bills. Thanks to
Stefan Rank, Frank Laurijssens, and especially Encople Degoute for
keeping things moving in a good direction!
, but time has been short and I'm not sure a year-end 1.0 push will
happen. But you never know..
Best wishes for the year-end holidays.
Zwiki 0.48.0 2005/12/01
French and dutch translation updates & several small bugfixes.
* tweak html to avoid stray hyperlinking in issue browser in plone wikis
* fix a missing space in filter issues
General - i18n
* fix conflicting patch for i18n semicolons
* avoid deprecation warning zope2.8 (i18n:attributes, |;| instead of
space) (Stefan Rank)
* french translation updates (Encolpe Degoute)
* i18n code cleanups (Encolpe Degoute)
* Additional translations for Dutch (Frank Laurijssens)
* http://zwiki.org - start here
* http://zwiki.org/ZwikiFarm - free experimental zwiki hosting
* http://joyful.com - zwiki demos and other wikis
* http://joyfulsystems.blogspot.com - blog
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwiki - wikipedia entry
* http://joyful.com/darcs - darcs repository interface
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zope-Announce