[Zope-Annce] Zope Foundation IRC Reminder (Tue, Dec 20, 1p US/EST)

Rob Page rob.page at zope.com
Sun Dec 18 19:13:11 EST 2005

Hello everyone:

I wanted to send a reminder about the upcoming IRC to
discuss the formation of the Zope Foundation.  This
upcoming IRC session is the second of two community
IRCs to collect impressions and opinions before we turn
the remaining formation tasks over to the Software
Freedom Law Center.

Hope to see you there!

        Who: Zope Community

        What: IRC to discuss Zope Foundation formation
              documents.

        Where:  #zope on irc.freenode.net

        When:  Tue, Dec 20, 100p - 230p (US/EST)

               US/EST is GMT-5.

NOTE:  This time reflects a *change* from the
originally scheduled time -- please make sure you've
updated your calendars.

Regards,
Rob

--