[Zope-Annce] [ANN] Zope 2.8.0 released

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Wed Jun 15 09:28:08 EDT 2005

Unfortunately I forgot to mention the whole Five team that contributed Five
to Zope 2.8:

  Martijn Faassen, Sidnei da Silva, Philipp von Weitershausen,
  Lennart  Regebro

Forgetting to mention you was not intentional in any way...just the result
of my bad memory...Sorry!

Andreas

--On 11. Juni 2005 08:51:01 +0200 Andreas Jung <lists at andreas-jung.com>