[Zope-Annce] MailingLogger 2.4.0 Released!
chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sun May 15 10:21:55 EDT 2005
MailingLogger allows configured entries from the event log to be mailed
to a list of configured recipients.
It has the following feaures:
- Fully compliant with Python 2.3's logging module
- Fully configurable from zope.conf
- Ability to send one email per log message or collect messages to send
upon script termination
- Configurable protection against email logging floods
- X-Mailer header for easy mail categorisation
For more information, please see:
Simplistix - Content Management, Zope & Python Consulting
More information about the Zope-Announce