[Zope-Annce] X2Y 1.1.7 Document Processor Released!
chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sun May 15 10:29:40 EDT 2005
X2Y is a flexible, configurable and extendable server-based document
processing framework written in python.
It has the following feaures:
- Cross platform
- Fully documented
- Run as either a cron job, scheduled task or by hand
- Fully configurable logging and notification
- Fully configurable processing chains, including multiple seperate
processing chains on a single server
- Scriptable conversion plugins, inputs and outputs
- Processors can be written in ANY language
- Input from local file system, http get or imap folder supplied as
- Output to local file system, http post or mail message supplied as
- Supplied processors for EasyPDF and OpenOffice for document conversion
Potential applications include server-side document conversion, virus
We are particularly interested in hearing from anyone who develops new
inputs, outputs and processors!
For more information, please see:
Simplistix - Content Management, Zope & Python Consulting
More information about the Zope-Announce