[Zope-Annce] [ANN] Epoz 2.0.0 released

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski at uni-bielefeld.de
Wed May 25 17:31:10 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've just released Epoz 2.0.0. Main new features are:

- You can now use several Epoz-Wysiwyg-areas on a single page at once.
This feature was often requested (esp. for use with Archetypes) and
Benoit Pin did a really great job on making this real. Many, many
Thanks, Benoit! Never thought that this was possible at all...;) Sorry,
it took so long to roll the things out on my side...

- The customizing of the Toolbar should be easier now with CSS.

- Several other fixed stated in the CHANGES.txt (!!! Please read it
before updating Epoz!!!)

Download Epoz at:

http://mjablonski.zope.de/Epoz

Demo (with two widgets at once):