[Zope-Annce] Zwiki 0.47 released, news
simon at joyful.com
Sun Nov 6 20:07:45 EST 2005
Zwiki is a powerful, easy to use and administer, GPL wiki engine for
Zope 2. It works in both standard Zope and CMF/Plone. Version 0.47 has
been released at http://zwiki.org (details below) .
It's been a quiet month at lake zwikibon...
..though, there was a quite a bit of translation activity. This month we
had multiple contributions from Encolpe Degoute, Jens Nachtigall, Frank
Laurijssens and T.C. Chou. There were 28 commits in total. The wiki and
discussions have been pretty much problem- and spam-free.
* http://zwiki.org - start here
* http://zwiki.org/ZwikiFarm - free experimental zwiki hosting
* http://joyful.com - zwiki demos and other wikis
* http://joyfulsystems.blogspot.com - blog
* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zwiki - wikipedia entry
* http://joyful.com/darcs - darcs repository interface
Zwiki 0.47.0 2005/11/06
Allow limited-depth hierarchy display, translation updates, bugfixes.
If you have some #NNN issue links which are not working, the #1179
bugfix will take effect when you edit that page (or visit PAGE/clearCache).
* fix Add ZWiki failure on older zopes due to attempted use of btree
folders - just always use ordinary folders (#1185)
* don't warn about Regexps.py when there is no locale configured;
log any locale/regexp-related problems at DEBUG level
* prevent wiki-linking in reST literal blocks, like STX
* don't add "links updated" log note everywhere during renames
* subtopics() and offspring() can now take a depth argument to
display hierarchy only to a certain depth
* be a little smarter about not showing subtopics twice when
displayed with dtml
* don't translate "(edit)" in mailout subjects
* make #NNN issue links work again (#1179)
General - i18n
* update pot and po files
* remove stray zope 3 messages from pot and po files (#1188)
* replace defaults in po files (#1190)
* update make rules for i18n
* zh-CN/zh-TW translations updated (T.C. Chou)
* update french translation up to 0.46.0 (Encolpe Degoute)
* dutch translation update (Frank Laurijssens)
* german translation update (Jens Nachtigall)
General - skins
* Hide access keys when printing (Encolpe Degoute)
* page template cleanups and syntax fixes (Encolpe Degoute)
* add a DEBUG logging function
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zope-Announce