[Zope-Annce] Fredericksburg VA ZPUG: No December meeting; details on Jan and Feb meetings

Gary Poster gary at modernsongs.com
Sun Nov 27 08:24:25 EST 2005

As discussed at the November Fredericksburg, VA ZPUG meeting, we are
not going to have a December 14 ZPUG because of holiday goings-on.

Andrew Sawyers will present on Squid and Zope in our January 11
meeting (other topics TBD).

Zac Bir, Benji York, and Gary Poster will present in our February 8
meeting in an all-Twisted session based very loosely on the new
O'Reilly Twisted book (http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/twistedadn/
index.html), with Zac concentrating on Twisted and OS X, Gary
concentrating on Twisted and Zope 3, and Benji giving a lightning
talk of his impressions of the book.

General ZPUG information

When: second Wednesday of every month, 7:30-9:00 (except not December
14, 2005!)

Where: Zope Corporation offices. 513 Prince Edward Street;
Fredericksburg, VA 22408 (tinyurl for map is http://tinyurl.com/duoab).

Parking: Zope Corporation parking lot; entrance on Prince Edward Street.

Topics: As desired (and offered) by participants, within the constraints
of having to do with Python or Zope.

Contact: Gary Poster (gary at zope.com)