[Zope-Annce] CPSMailAccess 1.2.0 released
tziade at nuxeo.com
Mon Nov 28 07:05:25 EST 2005
Paris, November 28, 2005 -- Nuxeo is happy to release CPSMailAccess 1.2.0
CPSMailAccess is a full featured webmail application for CPS3. It provides a flexible web interface to browse and send mails.
Features of the CPSMailAccess include among others:
- Advanced UI (AJAX-based mail editor, drag'n'drop, quote folding, etc.)
- Filters for incoming mails
- private and public address books
- Fast searches based on a semantic catalog
- Threads navigation
This version of CPSMailAccess includes all needeed third party packages and do not need further installations anymore.
The next public release will include:
- Virtual Folders (aka Labels)
- Third party mail clients filters rules import.
For more functional and technical information, see the web site:
CPSMailAccess 1.2.0 can be downloaded here:
If you are using CPSMailAccess with uncommon IMAP servers we would be very happy to get some feedback,
please join the cps-devel mailing list at:
Tarek Ziadé | Nuxeo R&D (Paris, France)
CPS Plateform : http://www.cps-project.org
mail: tziade at nuxeo.com | tel: +33 (0) 6 30 37 02 63
You need Zope 3 - http://www.z3lab.org/
More information about the Zope-Announce