[Zope-Annce] MailTemplates 1.0.0 Released!
chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 08:53:02 EDT 2005
These allow you to use the full power of the the python email package
along with Zope's Page Template technology to easily build and send
fully standards compliant emails.
The key feaures are:
- Use familiar ZPT syntax to generate both plain text and html email
- Easily create multi-part messages including the attachment of files
- Flexible and powerful ways to specify addresses and headers for email
to be sent
- Full access to Python's email package from restricted python code such
as python scripts
- Fully integrated with CMF-based products by way of Filesystem-based
This is the first public release of MailTemplates following several
months of testing and development.
For more information, please see:
Simplistix - Content Management, Zope & Python Consulting
More information about the Zope-Announce