[Zope-Annce] Stepper 1.2.0 Released!
chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 12:43:21 EDT 2005
This is a new release fixing several bugs and introducing two new features.
Stepper is a framework for performing asynchronous tasks on Zope servers
The major changes for this release were:
- you can now control whether errors processing an object abort the
processing of a whole sequence sequence on a step by step basis
- you can control how objects are represented in error messages on a
step by step basis
- There is an improved Delete step in the base library
- There is a new Workflow step in the base library for migrating
- There is improved handling of ZODB transactions when errors occur.
For more information, please see:
Simplistix - Content Management, Zope & Python Consulting
More information about the Zope-Announce