[Zope-Annce] Zwiki 0.52.1 released

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Sun Apr 9 14:01:49 EDT 2006

I've released Zwiki 0.52.1. We are aiming for a 0.52.x release that's
extra-solid, so please keep reporting issues and I will make another
bugfix release if needed. Thanks!

Summary

    Bugfix release.

Upgrade notes

    If you installed 0.52 in a CMF or Plone site for the first time,
    the zwiki_standard skin layer may not have been installed and some
    images may appear broken. If so, uninstall and reinstall Zwiki in
    add/remove products.

Changes

  Installing

    * fix backwards compatibility for old custom templates like
      editform (#1241)

    * the zwiki_standard layer was not being registered during
      cmf/plone installation; don't add the unnecessary "Zwiki" skin
      any more

    * Add Zwiki was not setting page type based on the file suffix
      (#1247)

  Configuring

    * don't html-quote the site header, if configured (#1240)

  Browsing

    * fix blank lines in RST page comments (#1248)

    * don't show wiki logo in plone skin

    * show document actions instead of zwiki search form in plone skin

    * don't show page hierarchy list bullets in plone skin

    * don't make context links smaller in plone skin

    * use h1 instead of big for page name

    * add more whitespace between header and content in plone skin

  Editing

    * when creating pages, use epoz based on the new page's type, not
      the parent page's (#1243)

  Page hierarchy

  Mail

    * subscribe form fixes for cmf/plone sites: fall back to zwiki
      options cookie when not logged in, don't subscribe Anonymous
      User, more help for logged in users (Jens Nachtigall, Simon
      Michael, #878, #1203)

    * fix subscribeform _members attribute error with CMFMember
      (#1239, Jens Nachtigall, Simon Michael)

  Issue tracking

  Translations

  General

    * don't let find objects in the catalog break due to outline
      (#1246)

    * make include() convenience method more robust with
      authentication