[Zope-Annce] Booksigning Party at PyCon This Year -- UPDATE

Jeff Rush jeff at taupro.com
Mon Feb 6 07:47:00 EST 2006

DO NOT BRING YOUR OWN BOOKS

For inventory security reasons, please do NOT bring your own books to the
bookstore to be signed.  Mixing attendee books with store books in a party
atmosphere would be difficult to manage and we need to be considerate of the
store.  I mispoke in the original announcement.

So that the bookstore can have copies on-hand, we'd like to collect a list
of titles you'd consider having signed.  Please edit the following wiki page
and add your choices.  Authors, you can add your books too.

    http://us.pycon.org/TX2006/BookSigning

-Jeff