[Zope-Annce] Zwiki 0.51 released
simon at joyful.com
Fri Mar 3 02:29:51 EST 2006
Zwiki 0.51 has been released at http:// zwiki.org <http://zwiki.org/> .
Zwiki is a free, powerful, easy to use and manage wiki engine for Zope 2; it
works with standard Zope, CMF or Plone sites. See below for other useful
The 1st rolled round so quick I missed it. Lots of bugfixes and
translations this month.
New partial UI translations from Rosetta: arabic, afrikaans,
british english, estonian, romanian, swedish, turkish (welcome!);
a number of bugfixes, eg fixing plone 2.0 support; a new option
useful to discourage random/spam edits on public sites; briefer
issue page mailout subjects; much cleanup of unit tests.
If you have a customised wikipage template, your page management
form will reflect the new edits_need_username property until you
update or remove your template.
If you do not have a catalog configured for your wiki, recent
changes will no longer sort properly. You will probably want to
add a catalog, by visiting SOMEPAGE/setupTracker as manager.
Purple numbers are no longer supported out of the box.
* fix a bad import which broke CMF 1.4/Plone 2.0 support (#1211)
* new 'edits_need_username' option can be used to block anonymous
editors with no username cookie. Off by default.
* fix partial display of pagemanagement form due to inconsistent
permission checking (#1172, Frank Laurijssen, Simon Michael)
* work around a zope 2.8/2.9 bug breaking recentchanges by
requiring a catalog. RC no longer sorts properly without a catalog
(#1145, Simon Michael, Michael Haubenwallner)
* fix ExternalEditor webdav locking with Zope >=2.8 (#1194, Phil
Schumm, Simon Michael)
* friendlier access denied messages in certain situations (eg when
edits_need_username is enabled)
* remove purple numbers plugin
* make links in contents, eg to pages with brackets in the name,
* mailouts from issue pages - except for the creation mailout -
now just include the issue number, not the full page name, in
the subject. This can be turned off by setting a
'mail_issue_names' boolean property. (Simon Michael, Frank
* issuebrowser layout tweaks - reduce columns from 8 to 6
* translation updates from Rosetta at launchpad.net. New
translations include: arabic, afrikaans, british english,
estonian, romanian, swedish, turkish. Thanks to all translators!
* rename xx-XX po files to xx_XX
- move tests/* up to *_tests.py
- update all tests for zope 2.9 testrunner
- make all tests pass
- make tests run faster
- run cmf/i18n tests only when the necessary products are present
* fix deprecation and bad security declaration warnings reported
by zope 2.9
* remove /src access key & link to clean up google results for
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Zope-Announce