[Zope-Annce] EuroPython 2006 Call for Papers, Deadline May 31

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha at bubblenet.be
Thu May 18 05:46:56 EDT 2006

EuroPython 2006 (http://europython.org) is coming up soon, and this year
we have a special twist.  To promote sharing and learning between Python
web frameworks, and to flat out have more fun, the Zope track was merged
into a larger Python web frameworks track.

Highlights so far for the track:

   o Keynote by Kevin Dangoor, creator of TurboGears, on the state of
sharing in
   Python web frameworks

   o Talks on Zope, Django, TurboGears, MoinMoin, and more

   o Initial planning on a Python web framework "bakeoff" session

Want to submit a talk?  We'd love to hear from you.  If you're
interested, visit the talk proposal page before May 31 :

http://www.europython.org/sections/tracks_and_talks

Remember, the better you write your abstract, the more likely you'll get
selected.

--
Paul Everitt - Zea Partners http://zeapartners.org
Godefroid Chapelle - BubbleNet  http://bubblenet.be