[Zope-Annce] Five release fest: Five 1.3.8, 1.4.2, 1.5.1 released
Philipp von Weitershausen
philipp at weitershausen.de
Sat Nov 4 15:47:08 EST 2006
The Five team is happy to announce the release of three Five stable
releases today! Many thanks to Rocky Burt for making those releases!
What is Five
Five is a Zope 2 product that allows you to integrate Zope 3
technologies into Zope 2, today. Among others, it allows you to use
Zope 3 interfaces, ZCML-based configuration, adapters, browser pages
(including skins, layers, and resources), automated add and edit forms
based on schemas, object events, as well as Zope 3-style i18n message
We've tried to keep the Five experience as close to Zope 3 as
possible, so this means that what you learn while using Five should
also be applicable to Zope 3, and viceversa.
More information about Five can be found on our website,
* browser: processInputs now decodes strings in lists and tuples.
* Made the __call__ method of ViewMixinForAttributes have the same
signature as the original attribute. This aids some pathological
request parameter marshalling.
* Port code from Zope 3 making resource directories recursive.
Thanks to Richard Waid.
* formlib: Removed redundant subpageform.pt and pageform.pt. Added
missing error view configuration. (Five 1.4 and 1.5 only)
* Fixed #2168: Missing import (Five 1.5 only)
* site: Fixed small bug in FiveSiteManager. (issue #2198)
(Five 1.5 only)
About the Zope 3 Base
Five is part of the *Zope 3 Base* project, which aims to offer an
approachable area for developers of Zope 3 related software. More
about the Zope 3 base and its projects can be found on the project
More information about the Zope-Announce