[Zope-Annce] Zwiki 0.57 released

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Mon Oct 2 01:17:59 EDT 2006

Good day all!

Zwiki 0.57 has been released. If you feel like it's been a while since
last announcement, you're right. I have been in an intense phase of
travelling, work hunting, adapting to a new job, and could not avoid the
hiatus, for which I apologise.

To be precise, in september, 0.56 was released but not announced on
zope-announce; in august, 0.55 was released but not announced on
zope-announce or zwiki.org; and in july, there was no release. Ack! Thus
ends my four-year run of monthly releases. If you're interested in
helping out with release management, or have ideas for simplifying Zwiki
processes, get in touch.

Thanks for your support. Peace,
-Simon

Summary
-------
Style and help cleanups, bugfixes.

Upgrade notes
-------------
If you use the http://zwiki.org/HowToMakeContentsExpandable ,
you'll need to update it to work with the new "expandable"
css class.

Changes
-------

Configuring
* reorganize stylesheet

* add missing mathaction styles

* rename "aqtree3clickable" css class to "expandable"

Browsing
* subtopics, page context, wiki contents styling fixes

* make help page a built-in view like recentchanges etc.

* help updates

* make rss feeds and creationTime()/lastEditTime() more robust, eg
when creation_time property is blank

General
* fix backwards compatibility for old page objects

 more detail at http://zwiki.org/ReleaseNotes.

URLS
--------

- http://zwiki.org - start here